- Extend a 1080p @ 60Hz HDMI signal up to 125 ft from source
- Supports DTS-HD Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio
- No external power required in most installations
- Built-in HDMI cable features a latching connector for a more secure connection
- TAA Compliant/ HDCP compliant
- Home Theater HDMI v1.3 Active Extender Cable/ video extender/ audio extender/ HDMI signal extender/ AV signal extender/ HDMI signal booster/ Video/audio extender
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's B123-001-60 HDMI Signal Extender increases the distance a 1080p (60Hz) signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16 ft. (5 m.). It supports video resolutions up to 1080p, and a maximum distance of 125 ft. from the source. Use P568-Series HDMI cables in most applications. When extending a 1080p (60Hz) signal more than 75 ft., use cable made with 24Awg wiring, such as the P568-100-HD. (Lengths over 100 ft. are available from Tripp Lite as a custom order) 24Awg HDMI cable is also needed when extending a 3D signal more than 50 ft.. A 3D signal can be extended up to 125 ft. using 24Awg HDMI cable. Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B123-001-60, and the shorter cable (16 ft. or less) between the adapter and the monitor/TV. Software or drivers are not required. Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP compliant. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.