- 3' (1M) 10Gb Duplex Multimode 50/125 OM3 LSZH Fiber Patch Cable Mini LC/Mini LC
- Designed for 10-Gig Ethernet applications...OM3 Rated
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Max 10Gb distance of 300 meters @850nm
- Low-Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Aqua jacket
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ Mini LC to Mini LC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite mini-LC to mini-LC, OM3 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "aqua" cables, for use with 10 Gb Ethernet applications, utilizing mini SFP transceivers, such as Brocade FC8-64 high density 64-port Fiber Channel blade. These technology, 50/125 um, mini-LC/mini-LC fiber optic cables, provide nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of single-mode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 10 Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850 nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LANs, SANs, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers.