- 3-ft (1M) Premium PVC 9/125 micron duplex singlemode fiber patch cable LC/LC
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- Premium PVC 9/125 micron singlemode patch cables
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ LC to LC Cable/ 8.3/125 cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 1-meter (3ft), singlemode duplex fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 8.3/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on one end, LC connectors on the other, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex singlemode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.