- Connect 2 HDMI sources to a single port on an HDMI display & switch back/forth between them
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4K
- Switch source devices using button or remote
- Compatible with all HDMI enabled devices such as TVs/ Blu-ray players/ PS4
- 2-port HDMI switch/ HDMI 2 Port Switch with remote/ 4K HDMI switch/ Multi port HDMI switch box/ 2 port HDMI remote switch/ 2 Port HDMI splitter/ HDMI selector switch/ 2 port HDMI switch/ 2 to 1 HDMI switch
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The B119-002-UHD 2-Port HDMI Switch allows you to connect two HDMI source devices to one port on an HDMI display and switch back and forth between them. For instance, you can connect a Blu-ray player and video game system or a computer and cable/satellite DVR to one HDMI port on a monitor, projector or TV. Or you can connect two computers or media centers to a display for exhibiting digital signage or giving presentations. Connect your devices to the HDMI ports, and plug the included external power supply into an AC power source. A red LED indicates the unit is receiving power, and green LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs. Switch between source devices using the unit's Select button or the included remote control. When the currently used device is powered off, the unit automatically switches to the next powered-on device. The B119-002-UHD ensures top-quality performance with Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz and 48-bit True Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It's compatible with 3D, HDCP v2.2 and EDID. Plug-and-play functionality requires no software or drivers to download and install.