- 65-ft (20M) Premium PVC 50/125 Duplex Multimode 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable LC/SC
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit & 10Gbps networks
- Backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ LC to SC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 20-meter multimode duplex fiber optic LC/SC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC and SC connectors on each end. It has a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in fiber and Fiber Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5-micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks.