- Combines a PDU and an unmanaged 24-Port gigabit Ethernet switch w/ 2 SFP uplink ports
- unmanaged switch / rackmount ethernet switch / rackmount switch / network switch / gigabit switch / GbE network switch / PoE switch
- 8 PoE+ ports support up to 30W per port & a POE budget of 120W
- 1.44kW 12A 120V basic power distribution unit (PDU) w/ 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 2 Combo SFP (Mini-GBIC) ports for uplink to other switches via optical fiber
- Plug-and-play with green Ethernet technology
Tripp Lite's NSU-G24C2P08 combines a 1.44kW single-phase 120V Basic Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and an Unmanaged 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (8 Ports POE+) with 2 Combo SFP uplink ports, for an all-in-one 1U rack-mount solution. It is perfect for racks in smaller, distributed networks where space is at a premium by providing both power and Ethernet connectivity in only 1U of rack space. The power distribution unit supplies continuous AC power from a connected UPS system or alternate source and contains 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets, allowing you to power critical IT equipment. The Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch has 24 RJ45 ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for true "plug and play" capability. It features 8 POE+ ports, which support up to 30W per port and a POE budget of 120W, to connect POE devices such as Wireless APs, IP Cameras, VoIP phones and more. Two Combo SFP ports can uplink to other switches using optical fiber. Utilizing Green Ethernet technology, power consumption is automatically lowered by (i) turning off Ethernet ports not in use or connected to a shutdown computer, and (II) detecting the connected network cable lengths to adjust the power usage to only what is necessary. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing, the NSU-G24C2P08 has a rugged design built for years of reliable performance.