- Manages & organizes input & output cable connections in your network. Customizable solution for a variety of applications including Ethernet voice audio/video & USB
- patch panel rackmount 24 port/ RJ45 Ethernet USB HDMI Cat5e Cat6/ Multimedia Patch Panel/ 24 port cat6 shielded patch panel/ modular patch panel
- 24 blank cutouts compatible with all keystone jacks
- Fully shielded heavy-duty steel construction
- Rear cable manager keeps cables organized
The N062-024-KJ-SH 24-Port 1U Rack-Mount Shielded Blank Keystone/Multimedia Patch Panel manages and organizes the cabling in your network. The 24 blank cutouts accommodate all Tripp Lite keystone jacks, and most other keystone jacks in the market, including RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI audio/video, voice and USB applications. The rear cable manager keeps cables neat, tidy and efficiently organized on the back of the panel. Ports are clearly numbered to help you identify connections. Mounts easily into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch two-post rack or wall-mount rack enclosure. Made from fully shielded, heavy-duty steel. Grounding wire included. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.