- Cat6 gigabit molded flat patch cable RJ45 M/M Blue 25 ft.
- Perfect for connecting your PC to a network in areas where space is tight
- Up to 1Gbps transfer rates
- Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- High-Quality 24 AWG stranded copper wire
- Reduces impendence and structural return loss
- Thin flat rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use
- Cat6 UTP cable/ patch cord/ ethernet cable/ network cable/ cat6 cable/ gigabit ethernet cable/ ethernet cord
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lites high performance Flat CAT6 gigabit Ethernet patch cables are perfect for connecting your PC to a network in areas where space is tight. With all the reliability and performance of a standard CAT6 patch cable, this 1.2mm thick cable is ideal for under-carpet, baseboard, etc, applications. Cables comply with EIA/TIA 568 specifications and are UL rated.