- Connect an HDMI-enabled output device to a DVI-D display/ output device to an HDMI-capable display
- Connect an HDMI-equipped laptop to a DVI monitor/ projector for video output only
- Ensures compatibility between 2 distinct digital video interfaces & eliminates the need for multiple cables/clutter
- Compatible with HDMI-enabled laptops such as the HP ProBook/ Lenovo Thinkpad/ Dell Latitude & more
- HDMI to DVI Cable/ HDMI to DVI-D Cable/ DVI-D to HDMI Cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 9.14 m (30-ft.) DVI - HDMI ( High Definition Multimedia Interface ) cable allows interconnection between digital display devices, such as DTV's ( Digital Television ), Plasma displays, LCD TV's, and projectors, to Digital source devices, such as Digital Set-Top boxes, DVD/DVD-R players, and AV receivers. HDMI DTV's will display video received from existing DVI-equipped products, and DVI-equipped TVs will display video from HDMI sources. HDMI technology uses a much more compact and user-friendly connector than the existing DVI connector. The HDMI specification handles higher-bandwidth, uncompressed video, and multi-channel digital audio, all in one neat cable solution. (DVI-HDMI cable supports digital video only).