- Portable line-interactive power source for any type of equipment from power tools to computers as a vehicle inverter/ standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Ideal for RVs/ commercial/fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles
- Delivers clean 120V AC power from AC or DC power source
- 3600W continuous output power; 7200W peak power
- Auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages w/o using battery power
- DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger
Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple installation. Passes sine wave utility or generator power during battery charging and UPS line power operation, plus efficient PWM sine wave AC output in inverter and UPS backup modes. Built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects line power AC brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power during battery charging and UPS standby modes. Reliable large transformer design, with frequency control powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on startup. Included APSRM4 wired remote power switch with full status LEDs provides remote power inverter on/off switching and continuous status information. Supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. Highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages.