- 10' (3M) MTP/MPO Patch Cable with Push/Pull Tabs 12 Fiber 40GbE 40GBASE-SR4 OM3 Plenum-Rated Aqua
- Allows high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers
- Hi-density MTP/MPO 12-fiber connectors for reduced cabling
- OM3 rated 50/125 Multimode
- Push/pull tab connectors install/remove with one hand
- Supports to 40GbE speeds
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite MTP/MPO to MTP/MPO fiber patch cables allow high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms. They use a simple push-pull latching mechanism for easy and intuitive insertion and removal. The MTP/MPO connector is approximately the same size of a SC connector but since it can accommodate 12 fibers, it provides up to 12 times the density, thereby offering savings in circuit card and rack space. N844 series cables are manufactured using laser-optimized, 50/125, OM3 multimode cable, and support speeds up to 40GbE.