- Heavy-duty locking 42U Premium Rack Enclosure Cabinet that accommodates all standard 19-in rackmount equipment
- Ships fully assembled for quick deployment in secure high-density server and IT networking environments
- Standard 24" width and 42" depth for optimal use of floor space
- 3000lb stationary/ 2250lb rolling load capacity
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet/rolls through 7ft doorway
- Server Rack/ Rack Cabinet/ Storage Rack/ Floor Standing Rack
- 5-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
* 42U rack enclosure with doors and side panels
* Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
* Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
* Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
* Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
* Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
* Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
* Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
* Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
* Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
* Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
* Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
* Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
* Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
* Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
* Open bottom for cable access.
* Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
* Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
* Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.