- 42U rack enclosure cabinet with doors and side panels
- Standing Rack/ Floor Racks/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Server Cabinets/ Server Rack Cabinet/ Floor Enclosure
- 4 interior vertical posts with threaded 10-32 mounting holes
- Standard 24" (600mm) width and 42" (1050mm) depth
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Locking removable and reversible front and rear doors
- Locking removable side panels
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet
The SR42UB1032 features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR42UB1032 provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR42UB1032 meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR42UB1032 is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR42UB1032 is open-bottom.
All components of the SR42UB1032 are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR42UB1032 comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.