- 45U Wide server rack enclosure cabinet with doors and side panels secures and organizes rack equipment
- Standing Rack/ Floor Rack/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Floor Enclosure
- 4 vertical posts w/ unthreaded square holes
- Standard 30" (750mm) width and 42"depth (1050mm)
- Front to rear ventilation
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Locking removable doors and side panels
- Rolls through 7ft doors way on preinstalled casters
- Ships fully assembled
The SR45UBWD features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR45UBWD provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR45UBWD meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR45UBWD is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR45UBWD is open-bottom.
All components of the SR45UBWD are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
It houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. To simplify deployment, the SR45UBWD comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.