- 26-ft. (8M) multimode duplex fiber optic ST/ST patch cable manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Premium PVC 62.5/125µm multimode patch cables
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated / OFNR (riser rated)
- Fiber Patch Cable / Multimode Cable / Duplex Cable / ST to ST
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 8 meter ( 25ft ) multimode duplex fiber optic ST/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has ST connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.