- Provide precise DC power from an AC source with this space-saving power supply
- Efficiently converts 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC
- It has a high power density that makes it perfect for a range of applications like 150/200 watt transmitters/ aquariums/ VHF/UHF ham radios/ commercial/land-mobile radios/ point-of-sale displays/ low power linear amplifiers & test bench equipment
- Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
- AC to DC Power Converter/ TAA Compliant
Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, tape players and amplifiers
Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/- .5V). The Trim Line Series of power supplies offers a low profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models.