- Converts DisplayPort Signal to DVI and extends it up to 125ft
- DisplayPort to DVI over Cat5 / DisplayPort to DVI over Cat6 / DisplayPort to DVI adapter / DP to DVI / DP to DVI Transmitter / DP to DVI Receiver
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920x1080 (60Hz)
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio
- Included USB Micro-B cables supply power to both units
- Works with all operating systems and HDCP 1.3 compliant
- Plug and play convenience
The B150-1A1-DVI DisplayPort to DVI over Cat5/6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to convert a DisplayPort audio/video signal to DVI and then extend it to a projector, monitor or television up to 125 feet away. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than convention cables allow. One Cat5e/6 cable connects the transmitter and receiver (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). A built-in DisplayPort plug connects the transmitter to the source, while a built-in DVI-D single-link plug connects the receiver to the display. Included USB Micro-B cables supply power to the units via USB ports on the source and display or USB wall chargers. No external power supplies are needed. The B150-1A1-DVI can extend a high-definition 1920 x 1080 (60 Hz) signal up to 125 feet. In addition to crystal-clear video, including 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel), the kit delivers full, rich stereo. LEDs on the RJ45 ports indicate when the units are receiving power and a DVI signal from the source. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image on the DVI display. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Compatible with all operating systems. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.