- Extend a DVI-D Dual Link signal up to 150 ft from the source
- Supports a maximum video resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
- When extending a 2560 x 1600 video signal more than 75 ft use cable made with 24Awg wiring such as P560-Series DVI Dual-Link cables
- Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP and DDC compatible
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA)
- video extender/ video signal extender/ video signal repeater
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's B120-000 DVI Dual Link Signal Extender increases the distance a DVI-D signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16 ft. (5 m.). It supports video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, and a maximum distance of 45.72 m (150-ft.) from the source. Use P560-Series DVI Dual-Link cables in most applications. When extending a 2560 x 1600 video signal more than 22.86 m (75-ft.), use cable made with 24Awg wiring. (Available from Tripp Lite as a custom order) Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B120-000, and the shorter cable (4.88 m (16-ft.) or less) between the adapter and the monitor. Software or drivers are not required. Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP and DDC compatible.