- Extend a DVI-D Single Link signal up to 150 ft from the source
- Supports a maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1200
- When extending a 1920 x 1200 or 1080p video signal more than 75 ft use cable made with 24Awg wiring such as P560-Series DVI Dual-Link cables
- Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP and DDC compatible
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA)
- video extender/ video signal extender/ video signal repeater
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's Single Link DVI Extender increases the length of your DVI cables beyond the recommended 5-meter distance limitation. Ideal for use with Tripp Lite 50ft and 100ft DVI Single Link cables. Just plug the longer DVI cable into the video source, and the B120-000-SL into the other end (requires nearby power outlet). Attach a short DVI Single Link cable from the adapter to the monitor. Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (60Hz) and is HDCP compliant. Built-in equalization control to adjust the video image. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.