- Works with a Tripp Lite HDBaseT receiver to extend uncompressed HDMI video & audio/ RS-232 serial & IR remote control signals over a Cat5e/6 cable up to 500 ft to dual projectors or TVs
- Compatible with HDMI video sources such as Blu-ray/ HD TVs & more
- Features 4 HDMI input ports & 2 RJ45 output ports
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K @ 30Hz
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound/ DTS-HD & Dolby TrueHD
- HDBaseT Extender/ HDMI Cat5 Extender/ HDMI to Cat5/ HDMI over Cat5/ HDMI Extender
The BHDBT-T-SI-4X2 HDBaseT HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a 4x2 Extender Matrix Transmitter works in tandem with the Tripp Lite BHDBT-Series receiver in your HDBaseT installation to extend uncompressed HDMI video and audio, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals. It features four HDMI input ports and two RJ45 output ports, letting you route any source to either display or the same source to both displays. Using a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, the BHDBT-T-SI-4X2 can extend an Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) signal up to 328 feet(100 m) or an HD 1920 x 1080(1080p) signal up to 500 feet(150 m). To further extend and expand your installation, you can insert up to five BHDBT-Series Extender Transceivers between the transmitter and receiver for a total range up to 3,000 feet with a monitor connected to each transceiver. The sources connect to locking HDMI ports that prevent the cable from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. The BHDBT-T-SI-4X2 supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Included mounting hardware lets you attach the unit to a wall, rack or pole. Sets up quickly with no software to download or install.