- Transmits uncompressed HDMI video & audio/ RS-232 serial & IR remote control signals over a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 328 ft to projectors or TVs in a chain
- Extends/expands your Tripp Lite HDBaseT Class B installation & connects multiple monitors at different links in a chain
- Extends 4K @ 30 Hz signal & 1080p @ 60 Hz signal up to 328 ft
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound/ DTS-HD & Dolby TrueHD
- HDBaseT Extender/ HDMI Cat5 Extender/ HDMI to Cat5/ HDMI over Cat5/ HDMI Extender/ TAA
Insert the BHDBT-TR-SI-LR HDBaseT HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Transceiver between the transmitter and receiver units in your Tripp Lite HDBaseT installation to extend the range of your signal. Connect its HDMI port to a projector, monitor or television to expand your installation. Using a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, the BHDBT-TR-SI-LR transmits uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR control signals up to 328 feet(100 m) from the previous unit in the chain(either the transmitter or another transceiver), including 1920 x 1080(1080p) signals @ 60 Hz and even Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) video signals. Add up to five BHDBT-TR-SI-LR Extender Transceivers to the chain for a total range up to 2,000 feet(600 m) with a monitor connected to each transceiver. RS-232 serial signals and IR remote control signals(@ 39 KHz) also pass through the transceiver, so your HDBaseT installation can control such RS-232 devices as scanners and touchscreen displays at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. You can also operate a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa. Locking HDMI ports(ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK High-Speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. Attach the BHDBT-TR-SI-LR to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.