- duty C15 power cable connects a device with a C16 power inlet to a wall outlet/ PDU or UPS system
- Recommended for powering PoE switches with high-wattage power supplies
- 8 ft length allows flexibility in placing devices while avoiding cable clutter
- NEMA 5-15P to C15 cable replaces or upgrades original manufacturer’s power cord
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- power extension cable/ C15 Power Cord
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 5-15P -to- C15 power cords allow connection from high voltage network hardware utilizing C15 type connectors electrical outlets with 5-15R type inputs. Heavy-duty 14AWG wire supports voltages up to 250V. Molded ends ensure a lifetime of use.