Quick tech specs
- Heavy-duty extension cord converts a NEMA L5-15P plug into a standard NEMA 5-15P plug and extends a power connection
- 1 ft length allows flexibility in placing devices while avoiding cable clutter
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
- Recommended for powering computers/servers and other network devices
- Heavy-duty cord replaces/upgrades standard power cord provided by manufacturer
- power cable/ extension cable
Know your gear
Tripp Lite P023-001 converts an L5-15P equipment cable, to standard 5-15P, making it easy to plug into wall outlets, PDU's, UPS's etc, that do not have L5-15R receptacles. Constructed of heavy duty 3 x14AWG UL cable, fully molded ends, and rated 120V / 15A.
Tripp Lite Heavy Duty Power Extension Cord 15A 14AWG 5-15P to L5-15R 1' 1ft is rated3.00 out of5 by2.
Rated 5 out of 5 byrm1776 from 5-15P to L5-15R CordThis patch cord is rugged and heavy duty. It is a quality product, which I would expect from Tripp Lite. You can buy lesser expensive patch cords, but you get what you pay for. While electrical cords are not intended to be abused, they do get their fair share of harsh treatment because they are used in real world environments. Cheaply made cords may seem like a bargain, but they won't last as long as Tripp Lite products.
Date published: 2017-05-31T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byGbrewer from Did not work for meDid not work for my plug type. Will change/update review if CDW ever contacts me back to fix my issue.
Date published: 2019-05-29T00:00:00-04:00