- Power electrical appliances in your car w/ this DC-to-AC power inverter
- Converts 12 volt DC to modified sine wave AC power compatible w/ 220-240 volt/50Hz equipment
- 1 meter input DC cable connects to any 12 volt automotive cigarette lighter jack
- 375 watt continuous/600 watt instantaneous peak surge power handling capability supports a variety of electronic loads
- Universal outlet accepts French/ German and UK style AC input connectors plus a variety of other international plug sets
Power electrical appliances in your car with Tripp Lite's PVINT375 DC-to-AC power inverter. Converts 12 volt DC power from your automotive cigarette lighter jack to modified sine wave AC power compatible with 220-240 volt/50Hz equipment. 375 watt continuous/600 watt instantaneous peak surge power handling capability powers laptop computers, battery chargers, TV/VCRs, gaming systems and small power tools. Universal outlet accepts French, German and UK style connectors, plus a variety of international plug sets. Rugged, all-metal case design withstands abuse in a compact format weighing approximately 1 kg. Built-in low-battery alarm and auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharge. Includes lighted power switch, user replaceable fuse, built-in cooling fan and 1 meter DC input cable.