- Portable line-interactive power source for any type of equipment from power tools to computers as a vehicle inverter/ standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Ideal for RVs/ commercial/fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles
- Delivers clean 230V AC power from AC or DC power source
- 3600W continuous output power; 7200W peak power
- Auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages w/o using battery power
- DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger
Tripp Lite's APSINT3636VR 3-function DC to AC inverter with auto line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run, line interactive UPS or a standalone power source. Supplies up to 3600 watts of continuous 230V AC power from a 36 volt DC source. When hardwire input AC cable is energized, regulated commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage, 30 amp charging system. Built-in voltage regulation adjusts brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels without using battery power. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and brownouts with an uninterrupted transfer to battery-derived AC output. Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple installation (user supplies batteries and cabling). Reliable large transformer design with efficient PWM sine wave output and frequency control powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on startup. Supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. Highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet / gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages.