- Protects your A/V components network hardware retail displays appliances power tools even the strongest surges and spikes
- Surge suppressor for network workstations telecom systems point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems in home office and industrial environments
- 12A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in case of overload
- Power Strip / Right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty/$50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Premium surge, spike and line noise protection
Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case and unique noise filtration system, the Isobar offers the highest level of protection attainable in a multi-outlet strip. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A and B specifications and reducing 6,000 V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar's unique protection system combines large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise generated by other pieces of connected equipment. Isobar 4 Ultra offers 4 outlets arranged in two filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/85,000 amps offers network-grade protection. Widely spaced NEMA 5-15 outlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Diagnostic LEDs confirm power availability, line fault and protection status.