- NetCommander 8-Port Cat5 KVM Switch 1U Rack-Mount with PS2 to USB Input Adapter Controls 8 computers
- Accepts PS2 or USB Mouse and Keyboards with included Adapter
- Extend distance between computer and switch up to 30 meters/100 ft.
- Control up to 128 servers from a single station
- TAA Compliant for GSA
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warranty
Tripp Lite's 8-Port NetCommander 1U Rackmount Cat5 KVM Switch with PS2/USB adapter, is the next generation of our cost-effective, feature rich, KVM switches. It's sleek, 1U design and compact size, features RJ45 connection ports that utilize inexpensive Cat5 patch cables, reducing the amount of cable clutter normally found with traditional KVM cabling. Easily switch between CPU's with Push Buttons, Hot-Key commands, or built-in On Screen Display (OSD) menu function. Cascadability allows connection to up to 128 computers. Compatible with PS/2 and USB computers, VGA, SVGA, or XGA monitors, as well as all major operating systems. On board PS/2 connections for Keyboard / Mouse, or use included adapter to convert to USB Keyboard / Mouse ports. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.