- phase switched PDU 208/240V 2U horizontal w/ 16 outlets and 12ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Horizontal PDU
- Reports voltage frequency & load level via Ethernet interface
- 16 switched C13 outlets; NEMA L6-30P input plug 12ft cord
- Visual current meter and reversible housing
- Temperature humidity and contact closure monitoring options
The Java-free LX Platform HTML5-based network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom-programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is continuously displayed locally via visual current meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.