- phase switched PDU 120V 2U horizontal w/ 16 outlets and 10ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Horizontal PDU
- Reports voltage frequency & load level via Ethernet interface
- 16 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets; NEMA L5-30P input plug 10ft cord
- Visual current meter and reversible housing
- Temperature humidity and contact closure monitoring options
The switched PDU features 16 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot power cord with NEMA L5-30P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included hardware or beneath a counter with user-supplied screws.