- NetCommander 16-Port Cat5 1U Rack-Mount 1+1 User Console KVM Switch gives you a full keyboard 19in. LCD touchpad and IP Remote Access in a single console
- Control up to 16 computers/servers locally or via LAN WAN or Internet
- Simultaneous support for 2 users-1 local and 1 remote
- Eliminates need to buy costly monitors keyboards and mice for each computer/server
- Low-cost cables lets you locate servers up to 100 ft. from the switch
- TAA Compliant for GSA
- Tripp Lite 1-year Warranty
Utilizing Tripp Lites B078 series server interface units, KVM cabling is kept to a minimum and extremely manageable, with the use of Cat5/Cat6 patch cables. Servers can be located up to 100ft away from the switch.
The B070-016-19-IP Console KVM switch supports a wide variety of software platforms, including: MAC, DOS, Windows 95/98/SE/NT/2000/ME/XP/Server2003/Vista, Linux, Unix, and BSD. Password feature provides additional security to prevent unauthorized access to attached computers. All hardware included for 4-post racking, and designed for easy, one person installation. Fits into any rack from 29” to 42” deep. 2-post rackmounting available using Tripp Lite B019-000, 2-post rackmount kit.
- 16-port Cat5 IP KVM Switch with built-in 19" Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse
- Expandable: Connect and control up to 256 computers
- Support for most Operating Systems