- NetController 16-Port 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch with 19-in. LCD Controls up to 16 computers with a single KVM switch with integrated console
- Daisy-chain up to 15 additional switches to control up to 248 computers
- Password protection prevents unauthorized access
- Supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768/ Mounts in 27" to 42" deep cabinets
- Rack Mount KVM Switch/ Rack Mount Console/ 16 Port KVM Switch
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Tripp Lite 1-year Warranty
Utilizing Tripp Lites P780 series super slim KVM cables ( not much thicker than a standard Cat5 patch Cable…ordered seperately), KVM cabling is kept to a minimum and extremely manageable. Cables are double duty, attaching to either PS/2 or USB based computers, without purchasing additional adapters. An additional USB port is provided, allowing attachment of an external mouse to be used in lieu of the provided console touch-pad.
The B040 Console KVM switches support a wide variety of software platforms, including: MAC, DOS, Windows 95/98/SE/NT/2000/ME/XP/Server2003/Vista, Linux, Unix, and BSD. Password feature provides additional security to prevent unauthorized access to attached computers. All hardware included for 4-post racking, and designed for easy, one person installation. Fits into any rack from 29” to 42” deep. 2-post rackmounting available using Tripp Lite B109-000, 2-post rackmount kit.
1 - B040-016-19, 19" Console KVM Switch
1 - 4ft Firmware Upgrade cable, HD15F-DB9F
1 - AC Power Cord
1 - Owners Manual CD
1 - Quick Start Guide