- This Tripp Lite UPS comes with a 6-foot USB cable,6-foot DB9 cable,PowerAlert™ Software DVD and owner's manual
- The UL 60601-1 compliant design supports use in patient-care environments
- The UPS supports a maximum load of 750W and has a battery life of 10 minutes at full load
- Four NEMA 5-15R hospital-grade outlets power your equipment
- It comes with a Tripp Lite 2-year limited warranty for parts and labor
Stay productive during short power outages with this Tripp Lite® SmartPro 750W Medical-Grade Tower UPS (uninterrupted power supply). It has a UL 60601-1 compatible design for use within patient-care areas. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) technology on this Tripp Lite UPS compensates for over-voltages and brownouts without using up battery power. The device has an integrated isolation transformer protected by a Faraday™ shield to prevent interference from electromagnetic and radio waves. With four NEMA-5-15R-HG outlets, this UPS lets you connect your hospital equipment and computer simultaneously. A 120V NEMA 5-15P-HG plug taps power from your wall outlet. Equipped with an internal battery, the Tripp Lite medical-grade UPS powers your devices for up to 10 minutes at full load and 28 minutes at half load. Its expandable design enables the installation of additional batteries (not included) to extend runtime. This 120W system has dual circuit breakers to prevent damage from overloading. Five front LEDs and an audio alarm deliver alerts about power failure, battery status and voltage regulation issues. With 650 joules of surge suppression, this 1000VA Tripp Lite UPS prevents damage to your connected equipment during storms and sudden power spikes.