- Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply ideal for servers networking & telecommunications equipment
- Protect mission-critical equipment against damage downtime & data loss due to blackouts brownouts power surges & line noise
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 8 C13 outlets
- 20 min. runtime at half load; 7 min. at full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty
Featuring eight C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1050SLT has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and seven minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, voltage regulation, load level and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure or overload.
Automatic voltage regulation(AVR) maintains selectable 220V, 230V or 240V nominal output over an input range of 174V–266V(220V), 182V–278V(230V) or 190V–290V(240V) without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s included PowerAlert software, the SMX1050SLT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional Network Management Card, such as Tripp Lite's SNMPWEBCARD network interface permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.