- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply w/Network Card Options provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for point-of-sale applications VoIP systems & small business networks
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts & over-voltages without using battery power
- 8 C13 outlets—4 switchable via network interface
- 13.6 min. half load; 4.9 min. full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty
Intelligent, line interactive power management system
Tripp Lite's SMX1500XLRT2U intelligent, line interactive rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Requires only two rack spaces (2U) in a standard rack enclosure. Large internal batteries offer 25 minutes half load runtime and 10 minutes at full load. Runtime is expandable with optional BP36V15-2U external battery pack. Maintains regulated 230V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V. 1500VA / 1000 watt power handling capability and full time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes a total of 8 outlets arranged in 3 load banks that are individually switchable via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or automatically shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBCARD adapter. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise. Attractive all-black color scheme.