- Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply Tower with Network Card Options provides Protection Battery Backup power through blackouts voltage fluctuations & surges
- Ideal for servers networking & telecommunications equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets; NEMA 5-15P input
- Single line TEL/DSL surge suppression
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SMART750SLT intelligent, line-interactive sine wave UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 15 minutes half load runtime and 5 minutes fully loaded. 750VA/500 watt power handling capability and full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes 8 protected NEMA 5-15R output receptacles total, 4 of which offer surge suppression-only for less critical desktop accessories. Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in network accessory card slot, USB and DB9 serial monitoring ports. Communications interfaces support messaging of UPS and line power status, plus output power control for delayed or immediate reboot of all connected devices at once. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Built-in audible alarm and LEDs offer status notification for line power, battery power, battery charge level, load level, plus AVR boost and trim operational status information. Network grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Also includes single line TEL/DSL or Ethernet line surge suppression. Attractive, all-black tower housing.