- Standby 3 outlet Uninterrupted Power Supply offers AC surge suppression and battery backup for desktop PCs network workstations consumer and electronic devices
- Power protection from blackouts brownouts overvoltages and transient surges to prevent data loss and system downtime
- 6.3 minutes runtime at 100% load (180 watts); 16.8 minutes runtime at 50% load (90 watts)
- 18 minutes runtime for 100 watts continuous
- 2-year Tripp Lite warranty/ $100,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's BCPERS300 standby UPS system offers surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 15 minutes during power failures and brownouts so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. Includes 3 UPS supported outlets. Built-in set of 2 front panel LEDs indicate line power and battery power status. 300VA/180 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems and audio/video components. Offers 5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 300VA and 17 minutes with a half load of 150VA. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel.