- Provides UPS systems with the functionality of communication with PCs via MODBUS
- Simple installation and setup
- Implements MODBUS RTU protocol
- Provides RS-422/485 and RS-232 interfaces
- Compatible with select SmartOnline UPS models only (The MODBUSCARD should be listed within the "UPS Accessories" or "Power Management and Hardware" sections of the compatible UPS product webpage)
- Remote management adapter/ Internal MODBUS management accessory card
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's MODBUSCARD provides UPS systems with the functionality of communication with PCs via MODBUS. Implements MODBUS RTU protocol. Provides MODBUS functions including Read Coils, Discrete Inputs, Holding Registers, Input Registers, Write Single Coil and Single Register. Provides RS-422/485 and RS-232 interfaces (PC communicates with UPS via RS-422/485 or RS-232 or both at the same time). Three sets of 8 dipswitches support Card ID, RS-232 and RS-422/485 configurations. Includes RS-422/485 and RS-232 communications ports. See manual for detailed setup instructions and full set of functions and configuration options. Compatible with select Tripp Lite Smart Online series UPS models only.