- Charge/sync Micro USB devices from a standard USB port on your computer
- Up/Down Angle Reversible "A" connector allows plugging in any direction
- USB 2.0 480Mbps Transfer rate
- Compatible with devices such as Kindle Fire/ Nexus/ Nokia Lumia/ Sony Xperia/ Samsung Galaxy S4/ Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and more
- 6ft Micro USB Cable/ 6 ft Micro USB Cable/ 2m Micro USB Charging Cable/ Android charging cable/ USB 2.0 cable/ Android charger cable/ Micro-B cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite UR050-006-UDA, 1.83 m (6-ft.) USB 2.0 Up / Down Angle Reversible A to Micro-B cable takes the guesswork out of which way to position the "A" connector for plugging. Micro-USB is the next generation of USB connector that will be found on Cell Phones, PDA's, USB On-the-Go ( OTG ) devices, Digital Cameras, and more. Smaller and more durable ( 10,000 insertion cycles ) than the existing Mini-B connectors, the Micro-USB will also handle Power transfers, as well as Data. (For higher powered mobile devices such as tablets, use Tripp Lite's UR050-XXX-24G cables, such as the UR050-003-24G and UR050-006-24G) The USB Implementers Forum ( USB-IF ) has designed the Micro-USB to eliminate many of the proprietary Mini connectors found on different manufacturers digital devices, and it will be the standard USB connection on phones from the major cell phone manufacturers. USB 2.0 rated cable handles 480Mbps data transfer rates.