- Connect a DVI TV monitor or projector to a USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop Chromebook MacBook
- USB-C Adapter for USB-C enabled laptop like Dell XPS 13/Dell Precision/HP Spectre/Samsung Galaxy Book
- Extend video to a second display
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p@60 Hz
- No external power supply required
- USB C to DVI adapter / USB Type C to DVI converter / USB 3.1 Type-C to DVI adapter / USB 2.0 Type C to DVI converter / USB C video adapter
- 3-Year Warranty
The U444-06N-DVI-AM USB 3.1 Gen 1 to DVI Alternate Mode Dual/Multi-Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on a DVI monitor or projector via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens. You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary display. No external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. Then, connect the adapter's DVI female port to a monitor using a DVI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P561-Series) to see and hear full DisplayPort audio and video. The U444-06N-DVI-AM supports high-definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1080p and data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and DVI digital transfer rates of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel). Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode.