- NetDirector USB Server Interface Unit with Virtual Media & Common Access Card (CAC) support connects a USB server to a B064- IPG Series NetDirector KVM switch using Cat5e/6 cabling
- Allows a maximum distance of 164 ft. (50 m.) from KVM to Server via Cat5e/6 cable
- Provides the connected server with access to Virtual Media
- KVM to Server Connector / KVM Server Cable / USB KVM Cable
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warranty
Tripp Lite's USB Server Interface Unit with Virtual Media and Common Access Card (CAC) support connects a USB server to a B064-IPG Series NetDirector KVM switch using Cat5e/6 cabling. The server connected using this interface unit will be able to access the Virtual Media functionality of the B064- IPG series KVM switch. Use of Cat5e/6 cables frees up space in server cabinets that would otherwise be filled by traditional, bulkier KVM cable kits.