- Extends a 1024x768 VGA video/audio signal up to 750ft (230M) from the source
- Extends a 1920x1080 video/audio signal up to 300-ft
- EDID copy feature stores the monitor's EDID info and sends it to the connected computer which ensures optimal compatibility
- Power is supplied via the included USB Micro-B cables
- VGA to Cat5 Extender/ Cat 5 VGA Extender/ Display Extender/ VGA over Cat5/ VGA over Cat6/ monitor extender/ VGA to Cat6 extender kit/ audio extender/ AV extender/ digital signage
Tripp Lite's B130-101A-MR VGA with Audio over Cat5 Extender Kit is a cost effective solution for those who don't need the long range capabilities(up to 304.8 m (1,000-ft.) of Tripp Lite's B130-101A-2. It extends a 1920 x 1080 video and audio signal up to 91.44 m (300-ft.) from the source, or a 1024 x 768 video and audio signal up to 228.6 m (750-ft.) The EDID copy feature stores the monitor's EDID information and sends it to the connected computer, ensuring optimal display compatibility. Power is supplied via the included USB Micro-B cables, with no external power supplies required. Connect the included Micro-B cables between the Transmitter and Receiver, and a USB port on a computer, monitor, or USB wall charger, such as the Tripp Lite UAC-1B. The receiver unit also features equalization and gain controls to adjust the video image. Audio connections are made with standard 3.5mm stereo cables(not included) at both the transmitter and receiver.