- The Tripwire Enterprise software has FIM,giving security teams real-time updates on low and high risks
- EIF integrates with SCM for quick identification of misconfigurations
- FIM detects changes taking configuration out of policy for instant remediation
- The flexible policy tool allows you to change your infrastructure requirements for improved performance
- It comes with a Tripwire 1-year subscription license
Get instant updates on network security threats with the Tripwire® Enterprise Software. Tripwire File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) has multiple ways of providing security teams with real-time intelligence so they can identify potential risks. Event Integration Framework (EIF) integrates with Security Configuration Management (SCM) to identify early misconfigurations, enabling you to mitigate various attacks. FIM detects and remediates changes that take configuration out of policy.
Use Tripwire for servers to detect user error, intentional tampering and software failure. The cross-platform functionality checks critical attributes on files to spot changes and notify the admin in case of any deviations. Tripwire for Linux™ works independently to deliver unbiased changes for detailed reporting and effective server management. The flexible policy tool enables you to prioritize the needs of your server in case infrastructure requirements change in size. Install Tripwire Enterprise to one server (1-4 CPU) for instant alerts on unintended changes.