- The WatchGuard system manager enhances network connectivity and security
- It uses drag-and-drop VPN configuration and management to ascertain security protocol activity
- This license eliminates the need for separate management software for Gateway Antivirus service
- It ensures endpoint compliance to security and management protocols
- The upgrade license covers up to five devices and is compatible with various WatchGuard Firebox models
Optimize your network connectivity and security services using this WatchGuard® System Manager. This license ensures that the central console tracks configuration changes to boost operation levels. Use its drag-and-drop virtual private network (VPN) configuration and management to ascertain security protocols activity. Since it follows a scheduled system, the agreement offers regular firmware upgrades in line with existing technologies. This license supports the launching of configuration monitoring tools to achieve pinpoint device or service control. Reduce configuration time with its smart out-of-box defaults upgrade. Featuring web content and URL filtering activation, it provides sustainable avenues to block improper web content and malicious sites. Its unified service platform eliminates the need for separate management software for Gateway Antivirus service.
This Firebox® system manager provides granular controls that set access permissions for different users. These controls safeguard enterprise networks from intrusions to elevate data privacy. View and assess network activity for instant pre-emptive or corrective actions with its real-time monitoring update. This license assures endpoint compliance to security and management protocols. It permits flexible offline configuration and customizable reports use to tailor the enterprise system to match business needs. The upgrade license is compatible with various WatchGuard Firebox models such as XPeak5000, XPeak6000 and XPeak X8000. It covers up to five devices.