- Four-Track Simultaneous Recording
- Built-in X/Y Stereo Microphones,Adjustable between 90 and 120deg.
- Two Mic/Line Level Inputs with XLR/TRS Combo Connectors
- Records Directly to SD and SDHC Cards Up to 32GB
- High-Fidelity Mic Preamps
- Record Up to 140dB SPL with X/Y Microphones
- Output/Headphone Jack with Dedicated Volume Control
Know your gear
With onboard X/Y microphones, two combo input jacks, overdubbing, effects and more, the Zoom H4n Pro Audio Recorder is packed with features that allow musicians to create songs from start to finish. It is capable of recording the loudest and heaviest performances, up to 140 dB SPL, without distortion.
The H4n Pro features high-performance, low-noise mic preamps with recording resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The improved noise floor (-120 dBu EIN) captures audio at lower volumes with less noise and fewer artifacts. Multi-Track Mode turns your device into a four-track studio, with built-in effects, overdub functions and the ability to work with previously recorded sound files. Functioning as a two-input/two-output USB audio interface for PC or Mac, the H4n Pro enables you to record directly to your computer.