- Supports reliable 350MHz/ 1 Gbps Ethernet network connections with PoE
- Compatible with Category 5 and Category 5e applications
- Molded Cat6 RJ45 connectors prevent cable damage
- 24 AWG / 100% Copper / 50-micron Gold Connectors / Lifetime warranty
- UTP Cat5e Cable / Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet Cord / Cat 5e Cable / Network Cable / M45PAT / M45PATC / M45PATCH / Gigabit Ethernet Cable / Long Ethernet Cable
- 15 ft / 15ft / 15 foot / 15foot / 15 feet / 15feet / 15' / 15 ' / 5 m
Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Cable, with Power-over-Ethernet capability. The M45PAT15BK Cat5e Patch Cable (15 ft) meets or exceeds all Cat 5e specifications to ensure reliable Ethernet network connections, and features a durable black PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat5e patch cable features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
StarTech.com Cat5e cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable, based on a copper-coated aluminum core, StarTech.com makes no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
This Cat 5e cable is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because StarTech.com uses a high quality copper wire, StarTech.com cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
This molded patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.