Technology supports independent living and improves patient outcomes while easing providers’ operational challenges.
Empower Seniors with Newer Technology
CDW Healthcare and Thrive: Transforming Senior Care
Technology is driving innovation in the senior care industry. Nowhere is this more evident than the Thrive Center, a 7,400-square-foot space in Louisville, KY, that showcases cutting-edge tools that can be adopted across the continuum of senior care.
The Thrive Center (thrivecenterky.org) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) technology innovation and educational center designed to enhance quality of life for those aged 50+.
As a core technology donor, CDW Healthcare provides the Thrive Center with:
- Innovative and scalable solutions focused on the older adult living space from partners such as Samsung, Intel, Lenovo, Aruba and Humanscale.
- Robust and secure infrastructure to support evolving technologies and applications that require high-speed networking and Wi-Fi access.
- In-depth insight and experience that inform the center’s educational programs to enhance elder wellness for the community.
Awards and Affiliations
CDW Healthcare has been recognized with the following honors for our commitment to the industry:
- American Society on Aging, Technology in Aging Award
- American Society on Aging, Board Member
- Older Adults Technology Services, Board Member
- Boomer Business Innovation Award, for extraordinary leadership in understanding the technology needs of older adults
- Fortune 500 list of America’s Largest Corporations – Fortune magazine (2019)
- No. 5 on CRN Solution Provider 500
- HealthTrust Vendor Excellence Award Winner
- Microsoft Healthcare Partner of the Year Award Winner
- Computerworld, best places to work in IT (2019)
- ISO Certified: 27001 (Information Security), 9001 (Quality), 20000 (IT Service Management) and 14001 (Environmental)